Since it’s one of the most important components of the AC, when something goes wrong with the evaporator coil, the signs are unmistakable.
Keep an Eye Out for the Following Signs of Evaporator Coil Trouble:
- Uneven temperature distribution in your Mobile home, such as cold spots or warm spots
- AC turns on and off all the time without actually cooling anything down
- Warm air instead of cold air coming from the vents
- Condenser unit making odd noises due to being overworked
- Increased or inconsistent humidity in your home
- Strange noises coming from the air handler
If you experience any of these issues, you may have a problem with your evaporator coil. Noticing anything strange with your AC unit merits a call to a professional. At Hembree Heating & Air Conditioning, our experienced Mobile AC technicians can accurately diagnose the problem and let you know the best way to proceed with a repair.
We're dedicated to providing the best evaporator coil services in Mobile, AL to each customer's complete satisfaction. No job is too big or too small!