A typical heater will last about 20 years if used correctly and inspected regularly. In that time, minor repairs or tune-ups are common, however, if you notice any of the following signs in your home, you may want to consider a full replacement:
- Heater is always breaking down and needing expensive repairs
- Your energy costs or heating bills are starting to rise due to an inefficient unit
- Your heater has become obsolete, with service parts no longer available
Your trusted technicians at Hembree Heating & Air Conditioning can tell you if your heater needs to be replaced.
Tips to Save On Heating Costs
Keeping your heater in tip-top shape is the key to making it last for 20 years or more. There are several things you as a homeowner can do to make sure your heater runs efficiently all the time.
Some of these include:
- Invest in regular maintenance and inspections. We recommend a yearly inspection to ensure everything is working as it should
- Get your air filters and ducts cleaned regularly.
- As soon as your unit starts to lose efficiency and cost more, replace it with a new, modern unit
When you contact Hembree Heating & Air Conditioning, expect the best service possible. Our technicians work quickly and efficiently to cause as little disruption to your life as possible.
Call us at (251) 259-4664 today for a free estimate on your heater replacement in Mobile.