Benefits of Ductless Air Conditioning
Our Baldwin County air conditioning service company is proud to offer homeowners an alternative cooling option. Ductless mini split AC systems are growing in popularity with Mobile homeowners for several reasons.
With a ductless mini-split AC system installed by our mobile air conditioning services team, you will enjoy:
- Efficient cooling: Unlike central air conditioning units, a ductless mini-split AC system concentrates its efforts on the rooms in your house that you are currently using. This means that when you are resting in your living room, your cool air is not being wasted on unoccupied bedrooms upstairs.
- Energy savings: With these systems, there is no more blasting the AC for hours on end to keep the kitchen cool. You can turn on your unit in one particular room. This allows your unit to concentrate its’ efforts, and as a result, you save money and energy. Also, these systems don’t require any expensive ductwork, which can protect your wallet.
- Easy operation: Most of these systems are operated with a single remote. There’s no need to spend hours poring through an operations manual. Instead, you can have cool air at the click of a button!
- Exact temperatures: Do you like your bedroom a little cooler than your TV room? With these units, you can set the temperatures in each room to fit your unique preferences.
- Savings: With a traditional air conditioning system, much of the cooling power is lost in the ductwork. A ductless AC system is more efficient in that you are receiving more cooling power since there are no ducts. With more temperature control, you can also save money on cooling costs each month.
Request your free estimate on professional ductless mini-split AC installation in Mobile, AL, by calling (251) 259-4664 or contacting us online today!
What Size Mini Split Do I Need?
Figuring out what size mini-split to purchase in Mobile can be a difficult task due to the many factors that come into play. Generally, a size of 6,000 BTUs per hour is the typical size for one room dwellings such as a small office or bedroom.
However, larger rooms and those with more than one window typically require at least 12,000 to 18,000 BTUs per hour for optimal cooling capacity.
In order to determine which size you will need for your space, you should look at factors such as size of the space and geographical climate of your area as well as any external insulation in your home. With this information in hand, you can narrow down the appropriate size mini-split for your space.
How Many Rooms Can a Ductless AC Cool?
The number of rooms a ductless mini-split AC can cool depends on numerous factors, including the size and layout of the space and the insulation level. In general, ductless units have an outdoor condenser that is connected to one or multiple air handlers indoors.
Single-zone ductless systems contain just one air handler, making them best for cooling a single space or area; multi-zone ductless systems can be used to heat and cool two to eight zones from a single outdoor unit.
The capacity of ductless ACs usually runs from 12,000 BTU all the way up to 36,000 BTU so it is possible to find a ductless system that meets your home’s cooling needs regardless of size or layout.
Call (251) 259-4664 or contact us online to request your free estimate on ductless mini-split AC installation in Mobile & Baldwin County today!
Ready to Live Cool, Cozy & Comfy?
Contact our friendly team by completing the form below!
Take advantage of our money-saving offers today and live comfortably!
Hear It from Our Happy Neighbors
As Mobile, AL ductless AC professionals, we are committed to providing the highest quality customer service and getting the job done right the first time, every time.
Experience Makes All the Difference
Over 50 Years Serving Mobile & Baldwin County's HVAC Needs
Trusted service and personal attention with every call! We’ll take all the necessary steps to make sure you’re happy with our service.
Smiles Given Daily