- Energy efficiency
- Versatility as it can be used to heat and cool homes
- Environmentally friendly
- Cost-effective than traditional heating systems
- Easier to maintain
If you’d like to know more about heat pumps, or find out if a heat pump is right for your home, call the Point Clear heating experts at Hembree Heating & Air Conditioning today.
IMPORTANCE OF EVAPORATOR COIL MAINTENANCE
The evaporator coil is one of the most vital components of your AC system. The evaporator coil is the main component in charge with cooling and condensing the returning air coming from your system. For your system to work efficiently, the evaporator coil must be working perfectly. If the evaporator coil becomes dirty or contaminated, it can freeze or stop working. If this happens, it will put extra strain on the rest of your AC system and can cause more serious malfunctions that may require expensive repairs.
The best way to prevent these issues is with annual evaporator coil maintenance. At Hembree Heating & Air Conditioning, we focus on three aspects of your evaporator coil.
- Cleaning- If the coil is dirty, or contaminated, we will clean it to prevent freezing.
- Repairing- Any part of your coil may require attention or repair, we look at this and fix what is needed.
- Replacement- If the coil is beyond cleaning or repair, we will replace it to keep your AC system running efficiently.
REQUEST FOR A FREE ESTIMATE TODAY
Don’t let an unreliable heater or air conditioner get you down. Speak with our Point Clear heating and air conditioning technicians to learn about the options you have for ensuring maximum comfort in your home. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Call now at (251) 259-4664 to request a free, detailed estimate.